You can't have an ice cream party without Ice Cream dessert. Check out these great and easy ideas.
Fake Ice Cream:
I was looking for a faux ice cream topper, but the person I know is super busy so I decided to do it myself. Here is what I did:
- 1/2 cup of Hair Conditioner (pick one that doesn't have ascent with clear or white color)
- 3 cups of Baking Soda (mix together until you get a texture you want).
- for color add food coloring.
Ice Cream Cake-Pops: turn your regular cake pops into ice-cream-cake-pop with strawberry frosting. If you don't follow my instagram- you should- because I show my process through my feed with videos.
Follow the directions on the cake mix + ingredients listed on the box:
• 1/3 cup icing
• Candy Melts (available at Michael's Craft Stores)
• lollipop sticks (available at Michael's Craft Stores)
• sprinkles /strawberry frosting optional
After baking cake. Crumble cake into a bowl. Stir frosting into cake crumbles until mixture is sticky but not too smooth. Roll into a ball and them let them chill in refrigerator, at least 30 minutes.
Ice Cream Cake: I did make a cake for my little one that I covered with sprinkles and added a cone. So for the party's cake I decided why not do the same. Just add a cone on top of the frosting.
Usually I just Google a recipe:
1/4 cups all-purpose flour.
1 1/2 cups sugar.
2 teaspoons baking powder.
1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
1/4 cup soft unsalted butter.
1 cup whole milk.
1/4 cup neutral oil.